So that there is no inconvenience during your stay here with us in Sölden, we have collected all the information you need to know. Should you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer as soon as possible.
Good to know for your vacation
Our cancellation terms:
- Up to 91 days before arrival € 50.- handling fee
- 90 days up to 31 days before arrival: 40% of the total price
- 30 days up to 8 days before arrival: 70% of the total price
- 7 days up to 24 hours before arrival: 90% of the total price
- 24 hours before arrival or no-show: 100% of the total price
Our cancellation conditions are based on the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry in austria/own conditions.
- The 14-day right of revocation according to paragraph § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply.
- When booking and subsequent free cancellation, we charge a handling fee of € 50.00 per booking. In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be returned to your account by bank transfer. € 50.00 of the deposit will be retained. We ask for your understanding.
- Our cancellation conditions are independent of whether the canceled apartments/rooms can be re-let in whole or in part.
- We strongly advise all our guests to take out travel cancellation insurance! More information about it will follow below.
SPECIAL TIP: Travel Insurance
Cancellation sounds uncomfortable and it actually is - for you, but also for us. We therefore recommend that all our guests take out travel cancellation insurance, which covers ALL costs in the event of cancellation, for example due to illness, accidents, unexpected events or if the trip is interrupted.
We also apply for your comprehension, that in case of reversal with insufficient insurance coverage, all costs are borne by the customer himself.
Please inform yourself comprehensively about your insurance coverage.
- The resort tax of € 3.50 per person/day is billed separately all year round.
- Starting 01.11.2023 the tax goes up to € 4 per person/day
- 01.01.2023 until 31.12.2023 born in 2007 and older pay tax, 2008 and younger are free of tax
- 01.01.2024 until 31.12.2024 born in 2008 and older pay tax, 2009 and younger are free of tax
- All guests who sleep on a sofa bed during their stay receive a discount that depends on the age. Further information is available on request.
- We are also happy to provide a cot for children from 0 to 2 years of age - in order to ensure availability, we kindly ask you to inform us when you make your booking. We charge € 10.00 per stay/cot (to be paid once).
End-of-stay cleaning (if you book an apartment)
- The end-of-stay cleaning fee depends on the type of apartment and has to be paid separately once per stay.
- Costs depend on the size of the apartment, the season and the number of people.
Deposit (if you book an apartment)
Upon arrival or check-in, a deposit of € 100.00 per apartment must be paid in cash. It will be refunded to you in full on departure, provided the apartment is completely undamaged and clean at check-out.
In general, an advance deposit of 35% is required for bookings.
Check-In / Check-Out
- You can check-in at our house from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the apartment or room by 9.30 am at the latest.
- A shower or changing room is available on request on the day of departure. Read more about this here.
- If your check-in is outside of our arrival times due to unforeseeable or foreseeable circumstances or if one or more people cannot take part in the planned vacation, we ask you to inform us as early as possible – simply give us a short phone call or write an e-mail, as this makes the whole process much easier.
Master Card, Visa, Maestro, cash and bank transfer one week prior to arrival.
You can start the day perfectly with our substantial breakfast buffet. For all guests staying in a double room standard or comfort, breakfast is already included in the price. Apartment guests can book it additionally. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please inform us already when booking.
We ask for your understanding, that short-term breakfast bookings cannot always be accepted due to the planning.
- Adults: € 16.00 per day
- Children from 3 to 6 years: € 10 per day
- Children from 7 to 11 years: € 12 per day
- Children from 12 to 15 years: € 14 per day
Bread delivery service
Would you like to have fresh bread in the morning? No problem. Send us your bread order no later than 6.00 pm the day before and you will receive the freshly baked rolls and other delights from 7.00 am. Please note that for Sunday (or special public holidays) you have to order already by Friday, 6.00 pm. We charge € 1.50 per day for this service. You can find a selection of baked goods, price list and order form on our Guest App.
Dogs or other pets are unfortunately not allowed here at our guest house - without exception.