So that there is no inconvenience during your stay here with us in Sölden, we have collected all the information you need to know. Should you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer as soon as possible.
Good to know for your vacation
We have adapted our cancellation conditions to the current situation on the day of arrival and also offer our guests additional options in case of border closure, lockdown in austria or an official travel warning with mandatory quarantine of minimum 5 days at any time.
Our cancellation terms:
- Can be cancelled free of charge up to 91 days before arrival
- 90 days up to 31 days before arrival: 40% of the total price
- 30 days up to 8 days before arrival: 70% of the total price
- 7 days up to 24 hours before arrival: 90% of the total price
- 24 hours before arrival or no-show: 100% of the total price
Our cancellation conditions are based on the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry in austria.
Should your local government apply COVID -19 travel regulations, prohibiting you from holiday travel, free rebooking will be available at any time on short notice.
Goodwill options in case of a lockdown in austria, closed boarders or an official travel warning with mandatory quarantine of minimum 5 days (on the day of arrival):
- You can rebook, postpone travel at will and availability without any costs up to 1 year
- Credit of the deposit for your next vacation with us (without any costs)
- deposit refund by bank transfer - cancellation of the booking - handling fee € 25.-
- When booking and subsequent free cancellation, we charge a handling fee of € 25.00 per booking. In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be returned to your account by bank transfer. € 25.00 of the deposit will be retained. We ask for your understanding.
- Our cancellation conditions are independent of whether the canceled apartments/rooms can be re-let in whole or in part.
- We strongly advise all our guests to take out travel cancellation insurance! More information about it will follow below.
SPECIAL TIP: Travel Insurance
Cancellation sounds uncomfortable and it actually is - for you, but also for us. We therefore recommend that all our guests take out travel cancellation insurance, which covers ALL costs in the event of cancellation, for example due to illness, accidents, unexpected events or if the trip is interrupted.
We also apply for your comprehension, that in case of reversal with insufficient insurance coverage, all costs are borne by the customer himself.
Please inform yourself comprehensively about your insurance coverage.
Hotelstorno Plus and Premium now also cover the following reasons for a cancellation or travel interruption made by the guest:
- Guest‘s Covid-19 illness
- Illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household
- Fever and suspected Covid-19 case, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result with no symptoms
- Illness of a close relative in the same household and related quarantine
- and many more ...
- The resort tax of € 3.50 per person/day is billed separately all year round.
- Children up to the age of 15 do not pay the resort tax - reference date: 01 January of the current year.
- All guests who sleep on a sofa bed during their stay receive a discount that depends on the age. Further information is available on request.
- We are also happy to provide a cot for children from 0 to 2 years of age - in order to ensure availability, we kindly ask you to inform us when you make your booking. We charge € 10.00 per stay/cot (to be paid once).
End-of-stay cleaning (if you book an apartment)
- The end-of-stay cleaning fee depends on the type of apartment and has to be paid separately once per stay. It is between € 45.00 and € 95.00.
- Costs depend on the size of the apartment, the season and the number of people.
Deposit (if you book an apartment)
Upon arrival or check-in, a deposit of € 100.00 per apartment must be paid in cash. It will be refunded to you in full on departure, provided the apartment is completely undamaged and clean at check-out.
In general, an advance deposit of 30% is required for bookings.
Check-In / Check-Out
- You can check-in at our house from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the apartment or room by 9.30 am at the latest.
- A shower or changing room is available on request on the day of departure. Read more about this here.
- If your check-in is outside of our arrival times due to unforeseeable or foreseeable circumstances or if one or more people cannot take part in the planned vacation, we ask you to inform us as early as possible – simply give us a short phone call or write an e-mail, as this makes the whole process much easier.
Master Card, Visa, Maestro, cash and bank transfer one week prior to arrival.
You can start the day perfectly with our substantial breakfast buffet. For all guests staying in a room, breakfast is already included in the price. Apartment guests can book it additionally. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please inform us already when booking.
- Adults: € 16.00 per day
- Children from 3 to 7 years: € 9.00 per day
- Children from 8 to 12 years: € 11.00 per day
- Children from 13 to 17 years: € 13.00 per day
Bread delivery service
Would you like to have fresh bread in the morning? No problem. Send us your bread order no later than 6.00 pm the day before and you will receive the freshly baked rolls and other delights from 7.00 am. Please note that for Sunday (or special public holidays) you have to order already by Friday, 6.00 pm. We charge € 1.00 per day for this service. You can find a selection of baked goods, price list and order form on our Guest App.
Dogs or other pets are unfortunately not allowed here at our guest house - without exception.